Sunday 9 August 2015

REVIEW ON JOVEES STRAWBERRY FACE WASH

Hello everyone... have a wonderful week ahead.. :-) its monday morning and i am all pepped up for the week.. i am starting my week by blogging :-) today i have a review for you all. it is on a face wash from jovees called JOVEES STRAWBERRY FACE WASH..  I want my face washes to be moisturizing or at least it should not make my skin dry... i have tried so many face washes in the past. Out of all i loved the clean and clear face wash. I have used all the variants from clean and clear.. They all worked  well for me.
 My skin is quite normal but when the climate change, it can become lil bit dry. I picked up this face wash especially because, it claims to keep the skin moisture balanced and not to make the skin dry. I have used a toner from jovees and i liked it a lot.. It gave me a good impression on the brand '' jovees''. So i wanted to give this a shot.. 

I have been using this face wash for past two weeks.. and i am already here to share my view on it..


PRICE : INR 130 for 120 ml

SHELF LIFE : 3 years.

WHAT DOES THE PRODUCT SAYS???


INGREDIENT LIST :

strawberry extract, jojoba extract, vitamin e, olivem.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE JOVEES STRAWBERRY FACE WASH.

I love the packaging because its pink :-) that is what actually initially attracted me towards this face wash. It is a tube with flip open cap. Tt is sturdy. The face wash has gel like texture and it has big red ball like granules and tiny white granules in it, which helps in lil bit of exfoliation but not much. It produces creamy lather. and it smells like sweet candies which i love.


It cleanses my skin well. but it makes my skin dry after five minutes. i can feel the dryness on my face. so post moisturisation is absolutely necessary. It claims that it makes the skin '' fairer glowing '' but i havent noticed any glow or fairness so far . Its just an other typical face wash that cleanses well but doesnt do anything much.. It says that it is for normal to dry skin but i feel its not gonna work for dry skin..oily to normal skin people can use it.

PROS

1. pretty packaging
2. smells really nice
3. cleanses well.

CONS

1. Makes the skin dry
2. complete ingredient list is not mentioned
3. on the whole it does not fulfill any of its claim.

MY RATING

2.5/5

THANK YOU :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment